Get involved in 2019
Information Station Resource Hub
Become a “community resource volunteer.”
Training sessions are planned for January, April, August, and October of 2019
- Learn about how to help people connect with community resources and enroll in SNAP and Medicaid.
- Work with an existing mobile team or incorporate practices in your own organization
- Help find ways for important information to reach those most in need.
The next training TBA
In-service training meeting is the third Thursday of the month, 9:00-10:30 at 721 Foster St. (Co-op Extension Bldg).
For more details contact Jacquelyn Blackwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Chris Abrons at email@example.com
Join the Committee on Senior Food and Hunger to:
- Reach out to seniors in low-income housing to engage with them in finding solutions.
- Research the ecosystem of food and nutrition for seniors in Durham
- Engage in policy initiatives that can help thousands of seniors in Durham and NC.
Next Full Committee Meeting: January 9, 2019 11:00-12:30, 721 Foster St.
For more information call Betsy Crites at (919) 381-5969.
Join the policy team.
Learn about our three policy initiatives, sign up for policy updates and actions. In 2019 the emphasis will be on policies affecting seniors.
Join the EHD Steering Committee
Help guide priorities, plan events, and extend our service and networking. Request a job description.
Meetings are the third Tuesday of the month, 6:30-8:00 at 721 Foster St..
For further details on any of the above call Betsy Crites at (919) 381-5969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org